Questions & Answers
How long does the course take?
Our course lengths vary between 6-12 months, but can be completed in less depending on your aptitude and dedication to the study load.
If I don't want to continue the course after day 1 can I stop without paying?
The first day is a trial day and all students may choose not to continue if it does not suit their needs.
Will I get experience in a ward?
Our innovative hands on style training is done on real wards as well as attending Clinical and/or work placement.
Will I learn any first aid?
All students will need to complete a first aid course with ANTS as a component and ABC First Aid (RTO No 3399) as a component of our programs.
Australian Nursing and Training Services (ANTS)
Australian Nursing and Training Services (ANTS) offers the following courses for your rewarding career in Aged care and Disability.
1. CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual support (Ageing, Disability and/or Home and Community)
2. CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing support.
3. CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
4. CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and health
5. HLT33115 Certificate III in Health services assistance (Assisting in nursing work in acute care)